Spring cleaning is not the only reason to have your carpets cleaned. While spring is a great time to clean carpets and remove the dirt and dust that builds up in winter, it’s a good idea to have your carpets cleaned a two or three times a year.
So Much Lies Beneath Your Carpet’s Surface
Cleaning your carpet has many benefits. It’s aesthetically pleasing to anyone who enters your home, and it makes you feel better when your home is clean and fresh. There are other reasons to hire a professional carpet cleaner to clean your carpets. So many contaminants hide within your carpet’s fibers. If you have children or pets, mud, dirt, water, spills, and other surprises can leave their mark on your carpets. A professional carpet shampooer will clean your carpets, upholstery and area rugs.
Benefits of Having Carpets Cleaned
* It’s good for your health. Having your carpets professionally cleaned kills bacteria while extracting debris, dust, and pollutants.
* Improves indoor air quality. All kinds of dust, soil and allergens get trapped in the fibers of your carpet daily. These pollutants can trigger allergic reactions and affect the quality of the air you breathe. This is especially serious when family members have asthma.
* Extends the life of your carpet. Carpeting is a huge investment. Keeping it clean prolongs the life of your investment and keeps it looking its best.
* A clean carpet enhances your home’s appearance. Nothing makes a home look clean like a well-maintained carpet. It adds to the overall appeal and comfort of your home.
* Clean carpets in the workplace boost morale. No one wants to work in a dirty environment. A clean workplace makes workers feel better about their workplace and their jobs.
* Removes dust mites. If you have pets, ticks, fleas and other mites can come in on your animal and wind up making their home in your carpet. Carpet cleaning removes these.
The Cleanest Carpets Have no Residue
When seeking the services of a professional carpet shampooer Pittsburgh residents should look for specialists who use advanced cleaning methods that leave no residue. There is no longer need to use detergents to clean your carpets. Using pure water is healthier for your family, and it will give your carpet a new, fresh appearance. The best method that a carpet shampooer will use is the extraction method of removing all of the water that goes into your carpet, leaving no residue behind.
ZEROREZ is a professional cleaning service offering Pennsylvania residents carpet, upholstery, tile, and grout cleaning. Their Empowered Water Technology has put them at the forefront of the carpet cleaning industry. For details, visit zerorezpgh.com.