A primary goal of a homeowner is to possess a lush, green lawn that they are proud to own. How the grass appears in a yard can affect the aesthetic appeal of a property’s aesthetic appeal. If the lawn is not well-cared for the grass can look dry, overgrown with weeds, appear discolored, or even have bare patches. That is why it is important for a homeowner to provide regular care to their lawn to prevent these problems and promote healthy grass growth. One way of accomplishing this is by using the right lawn fertilizer in Sarasota to promote new growth or roots, to control weeds, and replace vital nutrients that are lost when you mow your lawn.
Tips on Fertilizing for Your Lawn
- You want to identify the type of grass that grows in your lawn, whether you have warm or cool season grass.
- Before purchasing lawn fertilizer in Sarasota, it is important to test the pH balance in the soil to determine the ingredients that should be used in the fertilizer.
- Next figure out the size of your lawn to help determine how much fertilizer you should purchase.
- Depending on the type of grass you have will depend on when you will want to fertilize, warm-season should be completed in the spring; while cool-season in the fall or early spring.
- Make sure you follow the same schedule of when you fertilize your lawn to promote healthy grass.
Own a Stunning Lawn with Routine Care
Big Earth Landscape is your resource for obtaining the products you require to achieve your goal of a beautiful lawn. Whether you require landscaping supplies or fertilizer products, they offer the latest and top items available today to help optimize how your yard appears. For 30 years, they have devoted their time to delivering the personalized customer service each of their clients deserves.